Thursday 25 July 2013

Cats & Birds
So this week I went for another wee cat piece with a slight Egyptian/Folk vibe. I have some more ideas running around my head on the cat theme, but had a little break out to work on 3 small bird pieces (a bit smaller than my usual size). All these latest works are the start of my preparation for North East Open Studios (NEOS) in September. I will be returning to Aberdeen Waldorf School again with our group and welcoming lots of new faces this year, should be fun.
On the drawing board just now is a new Red Riding Hood piece, I should have a WIP for you tomorrow.

  
Revere- Ink & Silver Leaf - Purchase inquiries welcome with shipping at end of Sept



Keepsake- Ink & Gold Leaf - Purchase inquires welcome with shipping in Sept

These two little sparrow pieces I see as being a home blessing, or new house welcoming gift- They are quite cute and tiny :)


Hearth- Ink & Gold Leaf- Purchase inquiries welcome with shipping in Sept

Hame- Ink & Gold Leaf- Purchase inquiries welcome with shipping in Sept

No comments:

Post a Comment